Chronic Fatigue Treatments
Board index Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

tipsy, spacey, uncoordinated feeling

General Discussion or Questions concerning Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

tipsy, spacey, uncoordinated feeling

Postby kissaragi » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:31 am

Ive been getting this weird feeling thats like a cross between being tipsy, tired and lightheaded lately, it seems to hang around a few days and then go. almost feels like youve got some toxin in your body thats dragging you down. Anyone else ever had anything similar?
kissaragi

Re: tipsy, spacey, uncoordinated feeling

Postby Chronicfatiguetreatments » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:39 pm

[quote="kissaragi"]Ive been getting this weird feeling thats like a cross between being tipsy, tired and lightheaded lately, it seems to hang around a few days and then go. almost feels like youve got some toxin in your body thats dragging you down. Anyone else ever had anything similar?[/quote]

I feel like that alot. Sometimes its worse than others. But most of my symptoms are cognative. When i feel more fatigued, i also get that spacey, almost drunk feeling. And i dont even drink amymore
Chronicfatiguetreatments
Site Admin

Postby kissaragi » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 pm

my symptoms are pretty evenly balanced between cognitive and physical. The thing with this is it just seems to come on and hang around no matter what ive done or how much i rest. Its always been a cause and effect thing with me before. I do too much, i feel bad. I rest, i feel a bit better. This constant out of it feeling really gets me down.
kissaragi

Postby kissaragi » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 am

have you ever found anything that helps with this?
kissaragi

Postby Chronicfatiguetreatments » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:42 pm

i found a few things that help me. it might be different for you, but things that help me most for brain fog, spacieness are:
l-methionine
vitalzyme - enzymes that i think work because they thin blood and help with lower brain blood flow(expensive though)
flavinox - this is a newer one thats been helping me alot. Ive been taking it for 4 months. My sleep has been great the entire time ive been taking it, and my head is slowly clearing up. Hopefully i keep slowly improving.
b12 shots - i take the hydroxycobalin form because the cyanocobalamin was too stimulating. But cyano form is cheap, hydrox is very expensive, but my insurance pays for it

Hopefully some of this will help you. definately let me know if you try them and have some improvement
Chronicfatiguetreatments
Site Admin

Postby cfs_since_1998 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 pm

I see Flavinox was developed by Martin Pall, the PhD that has come up with the NO/ONOO cycle theory. I definitely want to try that. It is interesting that it helps your sleep. If you miss a dose or skip it for a day, do you feel worse or get worse sleep?

I am looking for things that target the cause of CFS rather than treating the symptoms and Flavinox seems like one of those things. How much do you take?
cfs_since_1998

Postby Chronicfatiguetreatments » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:13 pm

[quote="cfs_since_1998"]I see Flavinox was developed by Martin Pall, the PhD that has come up with the NO/ONOO cycle theory. I definitely want to try that. It is interesting that it helps your sleep. If you miss a dose or skip it for a day, do you feel worse or get worse sleep? How much do you take?[/quote]

I take 6 pills spaced out throught the day. I think you are only supposed to take 3, but it helped so i started taking more.

Right away my sleep got alot better, and my head felt more clear. But its really kicking in now. Ive been on it for 4 months and it really seems to be slowly improving symptoms.
You never know though, it might stop working or not pan out like i hoped it would. I kind of wanted to wait before i talked about it, because thats what usually seems to happen. But so far so good.

Its not too expensive , i think its around $20 a bottle
Chronicfatiguetreatments
Site Admin

Postby kissaragi » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Well i take b12 in cyano form, 0.5ml daily injected into various bits of me! Ive tried digestive enzymes before and they did nothing.
Ive also tried flavinox along with the rest of martin palls stuff but i was getting very strong heartbeats and not sleeping well so im not sure if i was reacting to anything in them. I still have some flavinox to try tho, i might give them a go

I just want to start learning to drive and this unpredictable spacey feeling really isnt what you want in a car :s
kissaragi

Postby Chronicfatiguetreatments » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 pm

i started driving again a few years ago. I felt too spacey for a long time and it didnt really feel safe. But all the supplements i take help alot, and so now i drive alot locally. No long distance road trips or anything.

Its weird how everyone is so different. Im sure eventually youll find something that helps with the brain fog. Thats the worst symptoms as far as im concerned.

HAve you tried d-ribose?
Chronicfatiguetreatments
Site Admin

Postby kissaragi » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:36 am

even when i pass my test im only planning to do do 15 minute long trips at the maximum, this spacey feeling is just relatively new and the fact it seems to appear without warning is what gets to me. I dont mind feeling bad after ive done something, but if ive done nothing but rest for a week i expect to feel reasonable.

I have tried d ribose in the past with not much effect, im giving it another go now tho.

Theres just so many things to try, its hard to know where to start.
kissaragi

Postby kissaragi » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 pm

ive been taking one flavinox a day for the last three days and last night i started getting very minor stomach cramp type things and ive had a lot of gas, its continued on all through the day. Should i stop taking them? or keep on going do you think?
kissaragi

Postby Chronicfatiguetreatments » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:45 pm

[quote="kissaragi"]ive been taking one flavinox a day for the last three days and last night i started getting very minor stomach cramp type things and ive had a lot of gas, its continued on all through the day. Should i stop taking them? or keep on going do you think?[/quote]

Actually i had the exact same thing. It went away totally after a few days.
I was about to stop taking it too, but it just stopped.
Chronicfatiguetreatments
Site Admin

Postby kissaragi » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:42 pm

ah ok, ill keep on with it then, guess it shows its doing something! Thanks :)
kissaragi

Postby kenvj » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Kisseragi - regarding your tipsy spaced out feeling - you need to read this article
http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/article.cfm?id=193
kenvj

Postby Chronicfatiguetreatments » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:05 pm

[quote="kissaragi"]ive been taking one flavinox[/quote]

heykissaragi,
notice anything from the flavinox, yet?
It still really helping me alot. But ive been fighting off a cold that i cant get rid of and thats setting me back a little.
Just wanted to check and also see if the stomach pains went away for you.
Chronicfatiguetreatments
Site Admin

Next

Return to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome