Chronic Fatigue Treatments
Board index Site map News of Chronic Fatigue Treatments News of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:50 am

News News of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Site map of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome » Forum : Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

General Discussion or Questions concerning Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Anyone living by themselves?

There ya go...it had to happen one day. I'll have to leave home within the next months. I really don't know how I'm going to survive. If anyone lives alone can you please tell me how you do it?

I think getting disability for CFS in Canada is near impossible so I'm not relying on that at all. I don't think I can get a work with a schedule cause I never know how I'm ...
Read more : Anyone living by themselves? | Views : 503 | Replies : 13

XMRV shows no proof for cause of CFS/ME

I found this article saying that xmrv shows no proof of the cause for M.E.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8441491.stm

The article is written on 5th Janruary 2010. This is really disheartened me. It just seems like were back at square one with no biological cause. I really hate life.
Read more : XMRV shows no proof for cause of CFS/ME | Views : 1171 | Replies : 20

Dr. Bells giving a talk in Southern Cal. on Jan 15

A neighbor of mine is flying Dr. Bell out to california to look at her son, who has chronic fatigue.
While he's out here he's going to give a talk in orange county, california on jan. 15th.
Im going to be there. They are going to video tape it also. So i'll make sure and put it up for you guys.
If anyone wants to go let me know and i'll give you the address ...
Read more : Dr. Bells giving a talk in Southern Cal. on Jan 15 | Views : 269 | Replies : 0

lull in XMRV news, but here's an article about it by Dr. Bel

Heres a link to an article on Dr. Bell's site. Talks about XMRV replication studies, and some question and answers
http://www.davidsbell.com/LynNewsV6N5.htm

Also here's a link to a podcast about XMRV and prostate cancer (havent listened to it)
http://www.twiv.tv/2009/09/20/twiv-50-xmrv/
Read more : lull in XMRV news, but here's an article about it by Dr. Bel | Views : 356 | Replies : 1

L-Carnatine

I've been on L-carnatine off and on for the last few months, and I'm not sure if I like it or not. Anyone else here have any experience with L-Carnatine? Negative experiences? Positive? Any feedback would be welcome.
Read more : L-Carnatine | Views : 278 | Replies : 1

science may have a way to "reprogram amygdala"

If any of you have read my posts, you know i have had a good deal of success with the gupta technique. However, the "seed" or the "core" remains. (i must admit my gupta is very stop start and VERY incomplete...new year resolution to do it fully) Check this link http://www.articledashboard.com/Article ... ome/242729 It seems science may be on to a way to PHYSICALLY reset the amygdala, the body's ...
Read more : science may have a way to "reprogram amygdala" | Views : 4617 | Replies : 6

Hangover help, for those of you that are drinking tonight

I wrote this New Years Hangover Guide last year. I think its still pretty relevant for this year. Have fun!
Read more : Hangover help, for those of you that are drinking tonight | Views : 284 | Replies : 0

Can some of you do sports?

Just wondering..
Read more : Can some of you do sports? | Views : 368 | Replies : 5

symptom list

I was wondering if everyone on here could list there current symptoms so i can check how similar they are to mine,

mines is as follows sorry about the long list.

Extreme fatigue most days,
pain in neck, shoulders, back, and joints.
occasinal headaches
mouth ulcers
stiff jaw
swelling and stiffness in fingers
dizziness
food intolerances (even though the test comes back clear for these)
tingling in hands
fever
problems with digestion
sore throat

thats ...
Read more : symptom list | Views : 388 | Replies : 1

general diet

I was wonderin what general diet most of you keep? i try to eat as healthy as i can but some when im out i will eat fast food which i found really affects just as bad as drinking alchohol.
Read more : general diet | Views : 375 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 8458 • Total topics 1427 • Total members 1853